Friday, December 12, 2008

3D Mac Interface

Apple is very clever. Look at one of their patent filings for a radically different interface. The article talks about this interface replacing the current desktop. But can you think about how this would look like or function on an iPod Touch or an iPhone? It seems very few people can envision that far into the future. Apple's team of geniuses seem to do that so many times.

I have already seen so many, many great and amazing things Mac OS X can do that Windows may never do for another ten years. I think the Mac is so far ahead of Windows that is not even funny any more. Even Linux is so much better than Windows. This pending 3D interface will mostly be another giant leap ahead for Mac OS.

The only thing I don't like about the Macs is their price. They are so expensive relative to Wintel machines. But if I had the money, there is no question I would own a Mac.

Apple working on 3D Mac OS X user interface

No comments: