Friday, August 31, 2007
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Monday, August 27, 2007
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Monday, August 20, 2007
Thursday, August 16, 2007
If I were doing photography, these are the people who would do my online albums. I did some research for my cousin in Dallas and after looking at a bunch of similar services, this company is the best I saw.
- Excellent upload tools.
- All the metadata of your photos is captured in the upload, such as date, time, GPS, and a bunch of camera details, like Focal Length.
- Very slick interface for browsing the photos and very fast
- Very easy for anyone to order prints.
- You can set your own pricing on the print products and you keep the difference from the actual cost of the prints.
- Many print products, like calendars, cups, t-shirts, etc.
- You can have unlimited number of photos and albums.
Sure, it is not free like Flickr.com but you get so much more for very reasonable pricing. If I were doing this for a living, every client of mine would get an online album of their event and all their guests could order prints from there.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Friday, August 10, 2007
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
TechCrunch review 1
TechCrunch review 2