If I were doing photography, these are the people who would do my online albums. I did some research for my cousin in Dallas and after looking at a bunch of similar services, this company is the best I saw.
- Excellent upload tools.
- All the metadata of your photos is captured in the upload, such as date, time, GPS, and a bunch of camera details, like Focal Length.
- Very slick interface for browsing the photos and very fast
- Very easy for anyone to order prints.
- You can set your own pricing on the print products and you keep the difference from the actual cost of the prints.
- Many print products, like calendars, cups, t-shirts, etc.
- You can have unlimited number of photos and albums.
Sure, it is not free like Flickr.com but you get so much more for very reasonable pricing. If I were doing this for a living, every client of mine would get an online album of their event and all their guests could order prints from there.